+91-22-2362 3386/ 9326392295
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan,
Hazarimal Somani College,
4th Floor, Room No. 45,
Chowpatty, Mumbai 400007
Phone: (022) 23623386
Fax : (022) 23630058
(Walkable distance from Grant Road/Charni Road Railway Stations)
- Supplementary Examinations are not to be treated as Examinations in lieu of Final Examinations.
- The student should have appeared in all the papers in one sitting in the annual examinations (unless he has asked for, in writing and has been granted special permission by the Principal, in view of any extraordinary circumstances such as marriage in the family, illness of the student etc. Proof thereof to produce is compulsory)
- ATKT SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED IN MORE THAN TWO PAPERS AND NOT MORE THAN ONE ATKT ATTEMPT WILL BE ALLOWED.
- At such ATKT examinations, the student must secure at least 50% marks in the paper(s) in which he appears, failing which, he shall be considered as failed.
- Pending such Supplementaty Examinations, the student shall be allowed to sit in the next year's classes, but if he fails, he will have to repeat the previous year's Course or quit the Course.
- A student who passes the ATKT Examination, shall be considered to have obtained Pass class only.
- Decision of the Principal in any matters arising therefrom shall be final and binding on the students.